Industrial Oil Gear Pump
Product Code : IGP 200 SPL
Brand Name : PRAKASH
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Delivery Point (DP), Others
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Driven by technical excellence, we are counted as the topmost manufacturer, exporter and supplier of excellent quality Internal Gear Pumps. These pumps are best suited for handling lubricating fuel oils and other such liquids, having self-lubricating features. Offered pumps are fabricated by utilizing high quality components with the aid of the latest technology by our professionals team. Over all array under goes several examining procedures by our quality associates to make sure remarkable quality. Apart from this, provided Internal Gear Pumps are made available at reasonable price.
Technical Specification For Related Series:
- Prakash Internal Gear Pumps are of positive displacement type and are ideally suited handling lubricating fuel oils and other liquids, having self-lubricating properties.
- These pumps are specially designed for handling liquids with both very low viscosity and very high velosity, free from abrasive particles.
- Prakash Internal Gear Pumps are suitable for suction lift upto 15 feet (depending upon the breaking point of volatile liquids).
- Heavy, viscous liquid are readily handled with a reduction in speed from standard ratings. Capacity is correspondingly reduced.
- It has two moving only parts
- Only one stuffing box
- Best choice for high viscosity liquids and oil
- Works well in either direction
- It can operate with one direction of flow with either rotation
- Constant & even discharge regardless of pressure conditions
- Single adjustable end clearance
- Easy to maintain
- Flexible design
- Non-pulsating discharge
- Low operating noise and flow pulsation
- Best for wide speed & viscosity ranges
- Best operating pressure
- Combination of several pumps possible
- High efficiency even at low viscosity
|Model ||Port Size ||Q LPM ||Recommeded HP At 7 Kg/ cm2 ||Recommended |
|IGP 150 ||1 1/2" F ||150 ||7.5 ||750 |
|IGP 200 ||2 " F ||250 ||10 ||750 |
|IGP 300 ||2 " F ||250 ||12.5 ||750 |
|IGP 500 ||3 " F ||500 ||15 ||600 |
|IGP 1000 ||4 " F ||1000 ||30 ||450 |
Application Industries:Prakash Internal Gear Pumps are dependable and efficient in many types of industrial pumping applications like Ink Industries, Sugar Industries, Gum Industries, Chemical Industries, Soap Industries etc.